It is common knowledge that washrooms need sanitary bins and that contents of these bins need to be disposed of regularly to maintain cleanliness and health and safety, but you may be unsure what to look for in choosing a new sanitary disposal service? Don’t worry, we’re here to help!
They are discreet
A good sanitary disposal service knows to be quick, efficient and discreet as to not disrupt the important operations of businesses. Their sanitary bins should also be discreet, modern and easy to use.
They dispose of sharps correctly
A place for the safe disposal of sharps such as needles and syringes is a requirement of hospitals, medical clinics and washrooms in many commercial and public buildings. A good sanitary disposal company will provide sharps containers that are easy to see, durable, lockable and tamper-proof for the safety of staff and visitors. They should regularly and responsibly dispose of the contents of these containers. A good sanitary disposal service in Perth would also be happy to schedule a replacement for your sharps disposal units when needed.
They prioritise worker and community health and safety
A good sanitary disposal service in Perth will understand that they have a responsibility to keep their community and workers safe and that they must implement a range of measures to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). At Hygiene Concepts, we continue to adhere to the current guidelines of State and Federal Governments. All of our staff:
- Wash their hands regularly and thoroughly with warm soapy water.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers (hand sanitisers are available in all company vehicles).
- Cover their mouths when coughing or sneezing and/or wear face masks.
- Avoid touching their mouth, nose and eyes where possible.
- Clean and disinfect all sanitary disposal bins and sharps disposal bins in Perth that they touch.
- If they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, they know not to attend work until they have been cleared by a doctor.
- We also request that they avoid contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed COVID-19 positive.
They are a local company
Hygiene Concepts was established in Western Australia in 1996 to provide leading hygiene services in Perth. Fast forward to today and we have now become one of the state’s premier privately-owned businesses that continues to deliver reliable and cost-effective hygiene services to new and existing clients.
We work closely with all of our clients to understand their individual needs and requirements whilst fulfilling the best hygiene safety practices. Contact us today for more information on our products or to organise a hygiene service inspection.