NOVEL Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update
As our state is getting back to “The New Normal” after Covid-19, Hygiene Concepts wants to assure all of our valued clients as well as new prospective clients that we never left our role as a hygiene service provider for our West Australian community. We have navigated our way through what was a difficult time for us all, whilst practicing safe social distancing and continually ensuring our staff followed all Health Department Requirements for COVID–19 hygiene practices for both our clients and staff. We continue to follow the guidelines of the Federal Governments Health Department and the Western Australian State Government.
Hygiene Concepts is proud that we have been able to support our fellow Western Australian companies, who in turn have been able to continue their businesses during this time.
Going forward we wish to assure all clients that the management and staff of Hygiene Concepts are always available to discuss any of your hygiene servicing concerns and to guarantee you, that all services will be performed as always on time, every time.
All Staff are Practising the following Guidelines:
- Washing hands (thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds).
- Hand Sanitising (Hand Sanitiser available in all company vehicles for continual application)
- Covering your mouth when coughing or sneezing and/or wearing of face masks.
- Avoiding contact with people who are confirmed to have the virus or displaying signs of a respiratory infection.
- Any staff that may be experiencing any symptoms as outlined above, we request do not attend work until you have been cleared by a doctor.
Under the new state and territory directions, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that all staff meet the new influenza vaccination requirements as detailed on the below link: https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/visitors-residential-aged-care-facilities-directions
All staff entering Aged Care Facilities will have available the appropriate evidence of immunisation status.
STAY SAFE, PRACTICE APPROPIATE HAND HYGIENE AND WE WILL ALL GET THROUGH THIS TOGETHER